V-alien-tine Card Heart

Last week I posted the Butterfly Heart Valentine cards that my kids are making for the girls in their classes and I promised to post what I was going to do with the boys. So here they are...the boys Valentine Cards. I got the original idea from Family Fun and changed it so it was easier to make and so that each child gets a pencil.

I used the same foam hearts and technique to insert the pencils as I did for the girls. I used shiny monster/alien eye pencils for these one and one piece of green pipecleaner.
I used a sharpie to draw the eyes, nose, mouth and sayings on the inside.  You can write "You are out of this world." or "Happy V-Alien-tine's Day" or "There is space in my heart for you".
 
 Cute huh!

These work out a little cheaper than the girl's version because you are only using 1heart. So approximately $3 per class.

Comments

  1. Oh man... I hope your kids don't go to the same school as mine, because I will be helping them make both your boy and girl versions and I want to look like a clever mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect, not-so-girly valentine. I love it! I wanted to let you know that I submitted it to the M&T Spotlight: http://www.makeandtakes.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so unique! Come link up with *Fun for Kids Friday* http://www.localfunforkids.com/

    ReplyDelete

  4. Good job in presenting the correct content with the clear explanation
    m4ufree tv

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We’ll review your complete instruction and get in touch to confirm everything with you and clear up any question we might have. Please coming site tiktok viewer

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used the same foam hearts and technique to insert the pencils as I did for the girls. I used shiny monster/alien eye pencils for these one and one piece of green pipecleaner. pure cotton mattress online , blankets near me , bed razai , 6 seater sofa cover , crushed velvet bedding

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts